Hamilton Square, NJ Child Care
Kiel School of Hamilton Square, NJ is dedicated to providing your child with a warm, safe, and nurturing environment. Our certified teachers and loving staff, together with our excellent teacher to child ratio, ensure that your child gets the attention and guidance he or she needs. Most of all… KIEL SCHOOL IS FUN!
For 33 years, Kiel School has provided children with a warm, friendly place to grow. That tradition continues year after year, generation after generation. Many of the parents coming to pick up their children look around and reminisce about their days as a student at the Kiel School.
Learn More About Kiel School:
- Full and part-time preschool programs
- Park-like playground in a quiet neighborhood
- State licensed facility
- Certified and experienced teaching staff
- Ages 2 1/2 to 6 years
1. To provide a loving, safe, varied environment that meets the child’s needs for learning, activity, quiet, privacy, rest, play, nutrition, and instruction.
2. To support and encourage the growth of each child’s ability to relate and deal with people, and the world outside his or her home.
3. To provide first-hand experiences that will increase a child’s awareness of what is happening around him or her.
4. To encourage healthy expressions of feelings through movement, role-playing, stories, music and art.
5. To stimulate and motivate language readiness and development through formal activities, play and discovery.
6. To help the child develop self-sufficiency and independence in caring for his or her personal needs (commensurate with his or her abilities).
7. To provide a meaningful curriculum that includes science, art, music, math, physical education, health, reading, writing, and social studies. A curriculum that promotes kindergarten readiness.
8. To provide an environment with activities that will foster and encourage gross and fine motor development.
9. To provide an environment and program in which each child will develop feelings of: “I am special” and “I like school and learning.”
10. To have fun and feel safe.
Contact Kiel School today at 609-586-5518.